Are you our next Tech SEO QueryClicker?
Can you take responsibility for delivering our Technical SEO service across a range of client accounts?
If yes then we want to hear from you!
What do you need?
- Experience working in SEO and on SEO campaigns
- An ability to communicate complex technical requirements clearly and succinctly to a non-technical or mixed audience
- Experience working in an agency setting with multiple clients
- Experience with working to deadlines and managing time effectively
- Experience working successfully as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Experience with problem solving and data analysis
What will you do?
- Managing day-to-day technical SEO priorities for multiple client accounts
- Conducting technical audits, creating technical strategies and walking clients through them
- Creating custom client documents as required
- Investigating issues and creating bespoke, business-aware solutions
- Conduct self-guided research to create up-to-date recommendations and solutions
- Managing the technical side of regular client communication, including emails, calls and meetings
- Contributing at all account meetings, including on aspects of wider strategy
- Upholding the required quality standards of the Technical SEO team
What will be an advantage?
- Qualifications or demonstrable domain knowledge in the technology sector (IT, web, software etc
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
What to expect?
- Development – We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time
- QC Academy, a training scheme where you can partake in monthly knowledge share and mentoring sessions with each of our technical experts
- Work/Life Balance – We understand a great work, life balance is important so offer
- Flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options & Technology loans and discounts
- Perkbox – high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
Our people make a difference – not just in their roles but in the industry.
We believe that success is achieved through collaboration, so we actively encourage our team to continuously learn and share knowledge – both within and outside of their area of expertise.
We enable potential: We invest in our people because they drive our success.
Our machine learning platform is being used with some of the biggest brand names in the country to redefine their strategies and return unprecedented ROI to them. We use unique technology to maximise return on investment across brands’ multi-channel marketing campaigns, addressing the fears of the 50% of brands that don’t have a functioning attribution model to justify their investments and the 93% of brands that believe up to one-fifth of their ads are viewed by robots
If you are our next QueryClicker then please get in touch
Company Mobile Phone
Private Medical Insurance
34 days annual leave
Flex-hours and working from home options
QueryClick is an independent digital marketing agency founded in 2008 to challenge large, traditional advertising agency models.
From our growing offices in London and Edinburgh, QueryClick delivers best-in-class multi-channel data insights and strategic consultancy to support blue-chip businesses maximise their growth. We treat our clients like partners, and put their objectives at the heart of what we do. All our work is backed by a commitment to a data-driven approach, and a continuous investment in our in-house technology, which allows us to offer unparalleled insights to our clients. Marquee clients include B&Q, BT, EE, New Look and Tesco, testament to our values and performance.