QueryClick is looking for an experienced Technical SEO professional, who will be responsible for managing strategy and delivering insights on key client accounts. They will be responsible for managing their own workload across multiple clients, setting objectives on client accounts and ensuring these are met. They will be the point on contact for all technical issues for those client teams, and will be able to communicate technical issues to non-technical team members and client contacts.
- Defining the technical strategy for client accounts, including large and complex projects
- Conducting technical audits and other technical analysis elements
- Managing day-to-day Technical SEO client priorities and deliverables
- Directing monthly planning on all accounts to fulfill technical budget
- Developing bespoke client documents and other deliverables that solves unique problems
- Manage one-off client projects
- Maintain class-leading technical knowledge that is up to date and built on verifiable sources
- Plan, initiate and lead technical client calls and meetings
- Contribute to all aspects of accounts at the tactical and strategic levels
- QA and proof the work of team members
- Assist or lead initiatives to develop, expand and improve the Technical SEO service
- Drive internal knowledge share and be a source of reliable information for the rest of the team
What you need to be successful
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Demonstrably outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- An ability to communicate complex technical requirements clearly and succinctly to a non-technical or mixed audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Significant experience working in digital marketing, web development or other web-centric consultancy role.
- Experience working in SEO and on SEO campaigns
- Experience working in an agency setting with multiple clients
- Experience working successfully as part of a multi-disciplined team
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget, open to all staff
- A bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources.
- Merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- Opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth.
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com