Do you want to be our next Tech SEO QueryClicker?
Great opportunity for an experienced Technical SEO professional to join our team. Here you will be responsible for managing strategy and delivering insights on our key client accounts. You will be the point of contact for all technical issues for those client teams.
What do you need?
- Significant experience working in digital marketing, web development or other web-centric consultancy role.
- Experience specifically in delivering Technical SEO service, either in-house or agency-side
- Experience working in SEO and on SEO campaigns
- Experience working in an agency setting with multiple clients
- Experience in using a website crawler and interpreting findings.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics packages
What will you do?
- Defining the technical strategy for client accounts, including large and complex projects
- Managing day-to-day Technical SEO client priorities and deliverables
- Conducting technical audits and other technical analysis elements
- Directing monthly planning on all accounts to fulfil technical budget
- Developing bespoke client documents and other deliverables that solves unique problems
- Manage one-off client projects
- Plan, initiate and lead technical client calls and meetings
- Contribute to all aspects of accounts at the tactical and strategic levels
- Assist or lead initiatives to develop, expand and improve the Technical SEO service
What to expect?
- Development – We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time
- QC Academy, a training scheme where you can partake in monthly knowledge share and mentoring sessions with each of our technical experts
- Work/Life Balance – We understand a great work, life balance is important so offer
- Flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options & Technology loans and discounts
- Perkbox – high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
Our people make a difference – not just in their roles but in the industry.
We believe that success is achieved through collaboration, so we actively encourage our team to continuously learn and share knowledge – both within and outside of their area of expertise.
We enable potential: We invest in our people because they drive our success.
Our machine learning platform is being used with some of the biggest brand names in the country to redefine their strategies and return unprecedented ROI to them. We use unique technology to maximise return on investment across brands’ multi-channel marketing campaigns, addressing the fears of the 50% of brands that don’t have a functioning attribution model to justify their investments and the 93% of brands that believe up to one-fifth of their ads are viewed by robots
If you are our next QueryClicker then please apply and get in touch to find out more
Company Mobile Phone
Private Medical Insurance
34 days annual leave
Flex-hours and working from home options
QueryClick is an independent digital marketing agency founded in 2008 to challenge large, traditional advertising agency models.
From our growing offices in London and Edinburgh, QueryClick delivers best-in-class multi-channel data insights and strategic consultancy to support blue-chip businesses maximise their growth. We treat our clients like partners, and put their objectives at the heart of what we do. All our work is backed by a commitment to a data-driven approach, and a continuous investment in our in-house technology, which allows us to offer unparalleled insights to our clients. Marquee clients include B&Q, BT, EE, New Look and Tesco, testament to our values and performance.