This is an exciting opportunity to develop and run new, engaging and results-focused marketing campaigns with the aim of raising the profile of the QueryClick brand, its services and products, and deliver MQLS for the sales team. Your position will give you the opportunity to be influential in helping to shape a growing team and agency.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive with ideally 2-3 years marketing experience to support the Marketing Manager and Sales Director in executing all stages of the growth strategy, internally and externally.
You will be an open communicator who demonstrates initiative, can own a task, and be a strong project manager who can work to deadlines.
Create and edit engaging content such as press releases, blog posts, op-eds, sales assets, and social media posts. Ensure all activity is tracked in-line with the marketing strategy and KPIs
- Evolve, update and maintain the QueryClick website including content, visuals and functionality.
- Champion generating regular blog content through various sources and writing your own content.
- Own and develop the social media strategy with weekly engaging posts to raise our company awareness and generate interest in new business.
- Manage and deliver all multi-channel marketing campaigns including email, banner ads, blogs, landing pages.
- Create and distribute regular email campaigns through hubspot.
- Oversee the design production of presentations, website and social media content, sales and collateral.
- Help to organise events and coordinate marketing opportunities at industry events.
- Work with HR and the Office Manager to deliver the bi-weekly internal newsletter and any support for internal marketing and recruitment.
- Update marketing reports each month on key metrics
What you need to be successful…
- A marketing degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2-3 years marketing experience
- Proven experience in executing marketing strategies and managing day-to-day marketing activities
- Proven experience developing marketing campaigns
- Experience of content drafting for marketing purposes
- Proven experience working with lead generation in a B2B environment
- Experience of drafting content for social media channels
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong time management skills and able to manage multiple deadlines at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident communicator at all levels
- Exceptional written skills and high attention to detail
- Strong PowerPoint, Word, Excel skills
- Experience dealing with suppliers and 3rd parties
- Social media best practise
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent, and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget, open to all staff
- A bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM-qualified internal trainers and learning resources
- Merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- Opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- Flexi-hours and working from home options
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts, starting from 1 year’s service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard private medical scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org