QueryClick is looking for a Senior Digital Content Manager to join their busy, Edinburgh-based team!
As an experienced content strategist, the Senior Digital Content Manager will be responsible for providing senior input to the delivery of the Digital Content service. This includes taking a leading role in Digital Content strategy and delivery across key client accounts and working closely with the Digital Content Lead to plan and deliver the development of the service and growth of the team. They will be expected to lead by example, maintain a best-in-class service through continuous learning, innovation, and team development, and ensure strong departmental contribution towards business growth. They will also contribute to aspects of service development and delivery across the wider SEO team, particularly Digital Engagement, supporting the DE Lead.
- Responsible for digital content strategies on key client accounts, including the creation of strategies, supporting Content Managers and Content Executives to develop strategies, and overseeing the day-to-day implementation of strategy priorities.
- Using a range of SEO industry tools to audit, analyse and report on on-page content for key client accounts to assess website performance and feed into key strategy priorities.
- Project manage content strategies for key clients, including monthly task planning, delegation of tasks and adherence to agreed schedules, budgets and deadlines.
- Providing senior input on key client accounts, including acting as a senior point of contact for clients, and point of escalation for both clients and colleagues.
- Working closely with the team lead to plan, prioritise, delegate and execute the development of the content service.
- Sharing responsibility for training and upskilling within the content team, including the delivery of training sessions, mentoring junior team members, and identifying additional training needs
- Leading SEO content training sessions for clients, including session planning, creation of assets and delivery of training.
- Sharing responsibility for growth support activities, including the creation of assets for, and attendance at, pitches.
- Ensuring a consistently high quality of work within the content department, through working closely with junior team members to review work and provide feedback.
- Communicating and working closely with key stakeholders in other delivery teams, particularly in Digital Engagement, but also Technical SEO and CRO.
- As the team grows, providing line management to junior members of the team.
What you need to be successful
- Extensive experience in owning large scale content strategies and delivering strong results
- Strong Leadership & team-building skills
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent understanding of how content works as part of an SEO strategy
- Proven track record of owning data – driven on-page digital content strategies (either in-house or in an agency environment)
- Excellent writing skills
- Significant experience of working on search marketing campaigns
- Proven experience of working in a client-facing environment
- In-depth understanding of content marketing
- Excellent project management skills, working with multiple stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
- Demonstrable experience using Analytics platforms to measure content ROI
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- a competitive training budget, open to all staff
- a bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- a full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources.
- merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth.
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org