If you have experience of managing PPC client relationships then this is the role is for you!
Great opportunity to join our team of Paid specialists and be responsible for the development, optimisation and long-term vision of our PPC accounts. You will deliver valuable performance for PPC clients against their objectives across a wide range of industry sectors. In return we will develop your skills and experience in paid advertising (across PPC, Paid Social & Programmatic) further.
This is an exciting time for us at QueryClick, we are growing and we want you to share in our growth and success!
What do you need?
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and delivering results for clients across multiple paid channels (Search & shopping)
- Agency experience
- Proven track record of working to define strategy with clients to help them grow revenue
- Experience with Ecommerce accounts
- Experience with manual and automated account optimisation
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics to find actionable insights
What will you do?
- Own paid search account management responsibility, including but not limited to strategy, regular tasks & monthly deliverables
- Own responsibility of monthly client paid media spend
- Ensure that all paid search specific client deliverables are up to required standard Delivering Excellence
- Lead external (client facing) paid search specific communication and meetings
- Support business development in onboarding new paid search clients
- Support SAMs in developing SEM Key Account Plans (KAPs)
- Help define the overall strategy and promote collaboration between PPC and SEO channels
- Identify gaps & opportunities in strategy and redefine (with SAMs) when barriers are met or a change in direction is required
What to expect?
- Development – We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time
- QC Academy, a training scheme where you can partake in monthly knowledge share and mentoring sessions with each of our technical experts
- Work/Life Balance – We understand a great work, life balance is important so offer
- Flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options & Technology loans and discounts
- Perkbox – high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
What will be an advantage?
- Management experience, with ability to mentor, train and develop junior members of team
- Experience of Programmatic
- Experience of Remarketing
- Experience of running Paid Social
- AdWords Display, Mobile, Video or Shopping certifications
- GAIQ certification
Our people make a difference – not just in their roles but in the industry. We believe that success is achieved through collaboration, so we actively encourage our team to continuously learn and share knowledge – both within and outside of their area of expertise.
We enable potential: We invest in our people because they drive our success.
Our machine learning platform is being used with some of the biggest brand names in the country to redefine their strategies and return unprecedented ROI to them. We use unique technology to maximise return on investment across brands’ multi-channel marketing campaigns, addressing the fears of the 50% of brands that don’t have a functioning attribution model to justify their investments and the 93% of brands that believe up to one-fifth of their ads are viewed by robots
If you are our next QueryClicker then please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Company Mobile Phone
Private Medical Insurance
34 days annual leave
Flex-hours and working from home options
QueryClick is an independent digital marketing agency founded in 2008 to challenge large, traditional advertising agency models.
From our growing offices in London and Edinburgh, QueryClick delivers best-in-class multi-channel data insights and strategic consultancy to support blue-chip businesses maximise their growth. We treat our clients like partners, and put their objectives at the heart of what we do. All our work is backed by a commitment to a data-driven approach, and a continuous investment in our in-house technology, which allows us to offer unparalleled insights to our clients. Marquee clients include B&Q, BT, EE, New Look and Tesco, testament to our values and performance.