Are you our next PPC QueryClicker?
This is an exciting time for us at QueryClick, we are growing and we want you to share in our growth and success!
Great opportunity to work with a team of Paid Search specialists, with the flexibility to make your mark on some amazing, well-known PPC accounts . We will develop your skills and experience in paid advertising (across PPC, Paid Social & Programmatic) further. In this role you will provide the insight and data needed to deliver client delight through successful paid search strategies.
What do you need?
- Experience managing PPC and shopping campaigns and delivering results
- Excellent knowledge of excel – pivot tables and vlookups are second nature to you
- Proven track record of working to SMART objectives for client accounts
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics to find actionable insights
What will you do?
- Monitor and analyse paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients in weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and drive optimisation decisions
- Manage daily spend through manual and automated bid optimisation, in-line with KPIs and monthly budgets
- Develop understanding of consumer search behaviour for clients
- Ad copy creation, testing, optimisation and automation
- Improve quality score across paid search campaigns through keyword, copy and landing page relevance optimisation
- Present regular performance updates to clients and internal teams
- Take a role in improving the PPC proposition and supporting new business
What to expect?
- Development – We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time
- QC Academy, a training scheme where you can partake in monthly knowledge share and mentoring sessions with each of our technical experts
- Work/Life Balance – We understand a great work, life balance is important so offer
- Flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options & Technology loans and discounts
- Perkbox – high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
Our people make a difference – not just in their roles but in the industry.
We believe that success is achieved through collaboration, so we actively encourage our team to continuously learn and share knowledge – both within and outside of their area of expertise.
We enable potential: We invest in our people because they drive our success.
Our machine learning platform is being used with some of the biggest brand names in the country to redefine their strategies and return unprecedented ROI to them. We use unique technology to maximise return on investment across brands’ multi-channel marketing campaigns, addressing the fears of the 50% of brands that don’t have a functioning attribution model to justify their investments and the 93% of brands that believe up to one-fifth of their ads are viewed by robots
If you are our next QueryClicker then please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Mobile Phone
Private Medical Insurance
34 days annual leave
Flex-hours and working from home options
QueryClick is an independent digital marketing agency founded in 2008 to challenge large, traditional advertising agency models.
From our growing offices in London and Edinburgh, QueryClick delivers best-in-class multi-channel data insights and strategic consultancy to support blue-chip businesses maximise their growth. We treat our clients like partners, and put their objectives at the heart of what we do. All our work is backed by a commitment to a data-driven approach, and a continuous investment in our in-house technology, which allows us to offer unparalleled insights to our clients. Marquee clients include B&Q, BT, EE, New Look and Tesco, testament to our values and performance.