You will primarily support with analysis, campaign implementation, optimisation and evaluation of client’s paid search campaigns. Along with the Paid Search Account Manager you will be responsible for the effective delivery and performance of your campaigns. This role is crucial in providing the insight and data needed to deliver client delight through successful paid search strategies.
- Having a clear understanding of best practice account structure.
- Manage daily spend through manual and automated bid optimisation, in-line with KPIs and monthly budgets.
- Monitor and analyse paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients in weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and drive optimisation decisions
- Develop understanding of consumer search behaviour for clients
- Ad copy creation, testing, optimisation and automation.
- Improve quality score across paid search campaigns through keyword, copy and landing page relevance optimisation.
- Implement tracking requirements across campaigns.
- Manage an ongoing ‘test and learn’ optimisation programme to maximise performance and support in strategy development
- Work closely with the SEO teams to ensure campaigns are optimised and aligned
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape
- Present regular performance updates to clients and internal teams
The post holder may be reasonably required to perform other duties, tasks and/or responsibilities from time to time.
What you need to be successful:
- Certified AdWords Professional (Fundamental, Shopping& Search Exams passed at some point in career)
- 1 to 2 years experience in an agency environment
- Paid Social Experience
- Excellent copy writing and communication skills
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyse large sets of complex data
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent knowledge of excel – pivot tables and vlookups are second nature to you
- Experience with Ecommerce accounts
- Experience managing paid search campaigns and delivering results for clients across multiple paid channels (Paid Social, Search & shopping)Proven track record of working to SMART objectives for client accounts
- Comfortable working with large budgets
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Omniture to find actionable insights
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget, open to all staff
- A bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources.
- Merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- Opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth.
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org