QueryClick is offering a unique and exciting opportunity to join an innovative team of performance marketing experts as they build the future of online marketing.
The Digital Engagement department at QueryClick offers a new and forward-thinking service combining solid experience in link-building and creative content marketing, with demographic data analysis and research. Do you believe that there’s more to off-site SEO than Press Releases and Blogger outreach? Are you passionate about truly understanding users and building strategies to engage them at every step of their online journey? Are you obsessed with data, innovation, and working at the cutting edge of performance marketing?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then join us as we work to build the foundations for strong performance on and off-site for an exciting portfolio of e-commerce clients. We use both third-party and proprietary tooling to obtain unique-to-market data to tell clients more about their audiences, with engagement as our North Star metric. We work to deliver integrated, actionable insights, delivered in custom data-packs produced in coordination with the SEO delivery team, as well as working closely with our in-house analysts.
The Digital Engagement Manager will be focused on developing and delivering strategy across several large-scale accounts. This will involve working closely with team members across the integrated marketing team as well as coordinating execution and delivery of work with the Account Management team.
Part of the role will be planning and scheduling tasks in accordance to the overall client strategy, involving delegation of tasks to junior team members and liaising with other department managers to meet client objectives. However, most importantly, you’ll be involved in developing and growing QueryClick’s newest service with ringfenced time each month to dedicate to your contributions in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Day-to-day, you will coordinate the delivery of insight data-packs for clients, with responsibility for ensuring deliverables are in-depth and actionable. In addition to this, you will be required to conduct data and insight analysis for deliverables specific to the Digital Engagement department in order to provide consultancy to clients.
In addition to excellent communication skills and a natural ability to multitask, the right candidate will have a passion for exploring data and a desire for innovation in order to produce valuable insights for clients.
- Supporting the Digital Engagement Lead with the development of department strategy and service offering as well as delivering a long-term Digital Engagement strategy for individual accounts.
- Liaising with the integrated marketing team to meet strategic objectives as well as liaising with other department managers to meet objectives on client accounts.
- Planning and delegating of monthly client work across team members
- High levels of client communications on client projects: face-to-face meetings, regular calls and email comms
- Maintaining and developing your client accounts and contributing to client retention and upsell opportunities where relevant.
- Reporting on progress and developments to the department manager
- Contribution to department growth, by contributing assets and analysis to Sales pitches
What you need to be successful
- Good working knowledge of SEO and industry tools which you can apply strategically to drive insights as well as long-term growth
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years experience working within a digital marketing agency, demonstrated by your ability to multitask across several high-priority accounts and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in gathering and analysing data to identify trends and insights for clients, with a specific focus on audience and demographic analysis – experience in paid social media strategy may be beneficial here
- Proven experience of working in a client-facing environment
- In-depth understanding of link-building and creative project experience
- Extensive experience in managing client strategy and delivering strong results
- Proven track record of owning, designing and developing client strategies (either in-house or in an agency environment)
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience delegating work/managing workloads of junior team members
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org