Excellent opportunity for a Data Scientist to join our professional team. In this role you will be expected to execute the delivery process from end to end, effectively and efficiently. Understanding the individual reporting and insights need of each client and developing the offering to improve the quality and robustness of delivery.
The individual will be responsible for setup and maintenance of data processing infrastructure (cloud storage, cloud compute, clustering, etc.), data cleansing, data enrichment, and data modelling using advance machine learning techniques.
- Be crucial to the timely delivery of client insight and reporting within specified SLA.
- Effectively undertake the data collection and data engineering aspects of operation.
- Be a knowledgeable stakeholder in all data analysis performed for clients.
- Coach and educate more junior members of your team in quality technical delivery.
- Interface with Growth, Client Account Managers, and client contacts to establish effective delivery relationships with all stakeholders.
- Proactively continually improve the processes, procedures, and methods
- Troubleshoot ad-hoc issues to facilitate continued delivery.
- Play an active role in planning deliveries in line with available resourcing to manage workloads.
- Be an ambassador of data analytics within QueryClick internally and externally
What you need to be successful…
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and principles
- Professional experience of Python in a data science environment
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Proficiency in querying languages, specifically SQL
- Experience in data visualisation
- Experience in data extraction and manipulation.
- Using distributed/clustered computing systems.
- Experience of following good software development principles.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate ideas effectively.
- Professional experience of data analysis/science
- Experience in delivering insight projects to requirement
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget, open to all staff
- A bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources.
- Merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- Opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth.
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com