This is an excellent opportunity to join our team. Our data analysts work to derive highly valuable insight and strategy recommendations of how to best utilise such insight. The key aspect of this role is to work with our in-house unified marketing data platform to define data transformation processes which can become part of the platform. Google Analytics support will also be required.
- Produce regular insight pieces for clients and take ownership of their development to ensure increasing quality and efficiency in delivery
- Undertake innovative data research projects to identify potential insight pieces which will help improve marketing performance in the industry
- Liaise between the software and account management departments to assure client deliverables are met.
- Produce data transformation scripting to automate output of insight reports through our in-house platform.
- Perform effective data extraction, cleansing and manipulation on data from a range of sources.
- Document processes and track work, to work efficiently and effectively with colleagues.
- Deliver Google Analytics services for our clients
- Push personal development to learn the technology stack as well as advanced data analysis techniques including data modelling and predictive analytics.
What you need to be successful…
- Strong experience of ETL processes performed in Python
- Knowledge of data transformation and interpreting datasets to deliver actionable insight
- Creative mindset in solving problems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Relevant degree level qualification or previous data analytics experience
- Experience working collaboratively within a team to deliver data analytics projects
The following would be desirable…
- Knowledge of software development best practices
- Experience in the setup and configuration of web marketing analytics platforms. (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Data modelling experience, building statistical models for predictive insight
- Experience delivering insight reports in the marketing space.
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with relational and unstructured database technologies
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent, and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes:
- A competitive training budget, open to all staff
- A bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- A full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM-qualified internal trainers and learning resources
- Merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- Opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- Flexi-hours and working from home options
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts, starting from 1 year’s service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard private medical scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org