Businesses running content-led inbound strategies are frequently frustrated when time and resources are invested in the creation of content, only for that content to underperform.
A key objective for our Digital Engagement activities is to define and understand the SEO success of your content marketing before advising upon creation. We achieve this using a proprietary technology, SwiftLink, which determines an audience’s ‘Tendency to Engage’ and – when combined with the more common ‘Tendency to Share’ & ‘Tendency to Link’ metrics available through third-party tools – allows for highly tailored audiences to be matched to inbound projects and target keyphrases from the very start of the inbound process.
We use unique-to-market data to match audiences with a high tendency to engage with content projects before their proposal, saving time, money and frustration..
- Build solid foundations through link hygiene and performance
- Build and manage fast-growth inbound strategies
- Enhance digital PR and inbound effectiveness with TTE
- Establish frameworks for success
- Benchmarking and competitive intelligence
- Customer-led reporting